AI QUIZ ANSWERSPrepare to have your mind blown 🤯
Thank you for taking the quiz! I hope that you found it interesting, educational and fun. Below are the answers to the questions and their sources.
If you’re interested in receiving practical and applicable tools and resources to future-proof your business by leveraging advanced technologies and exceptional leadership, then…
…check your email and click the “Confirm” button!
I hate spam as much as you do and won’t clog your inbox with it.
If you don’t see it in the next few minutes in your inbox,
please check your spam / junk mail.
If it landed there, please move it to your inbox and click the Confirm button.
- Out of 10 organizations, how many expect AI to give them a competitive edge over rivals? (source) This equates to an increase of 12% from the previous year.
- 5 in 7
- 7 in 10
- 9 in 10
- What percentage of employees is worried that AI will cause job loss in the next year? (source)
- A 20% decline in which job segments is expected by 2029 as AI-powered software becomes commonplace? (source)
- Translation and interpretation
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Tutoring and academic performance
- Around how many companies deem AI to be a top priority in their business strategy? (source)
- 4 in 5
- 7 in 10
- 1 in 2
- Data suggests that AI has the potential to boost employee productivity by approximately how much by 2035? (source)
- A report by McKinsey & Company suggests that how many workers could switch occupational categories by 2030 due to automation? (source)
- 250 million
- 300 million
- 375 million
- 88% of executives which industries have accelerated their implementations of automation and artificial intelligence? (source)
- Finance and insurance
- Oil and gas
- Healthcare and medical
- What percentage of business executives actively intends workplace automation to eliminate redundant work processes while deploying new technologies? (source)